This HERS Advanced Rater training class details HERS II training for rating multi-family buildings. Rater responsibilities and differences between rating single family and multi-family residences are detailed. Pre-audit preparation, site visits, diagnostic testing, audit sampling and energy modeling are covered.
Course Learning Objectives
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand basic differences between single and multi family rating
- Understand responsibilities of raters in performing multi family audits
- Understand preparation needed prior to performing an audit
- Be able to detail elements of a site visit
- Understand audit sampling and energy modeling
To access this course you need to sign in.
Select a lesson from the left navigation